An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Telesales Manager to join a market leading manufacturer based in the Birmingham area. This position offers basic salary and generous commissions for achieving target.
The purpose of the role is to look after a small but growing team of Telesales Agents and to motivate, measure and develop them against their financial and activity targets.
In addition to this, you will manage and grow a small portfolio of existing customer accounts and work alongside your team to develop new business for the company.
* Setting and reviewing daily, weekly, monthly and annual targets in line with company targets and budgets
* Managing and reviewing a small team of Telesales Agents and taking responsibility for team performance
* Assisting in the recruitment of new staff members and onboarding processes
* Tele-account managing and developing existing customer accounts and developing new business
* Reporting figures to management
Hours of work are 8:30 – 5pm Monday to Friday
Holidays are 20 days plus stats.
Free onsite parking and free tea/coffee/toast is available for all employees.
If you have previous experience within telesales, telemarketing or sales please click the APPLY button
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer