£Excellent salary and conditions
The order books are full and so an experienced Test Engineer is eagerly sought by this expanding company based near Wickford. It is expected the engineer will to take a lead role in the test department, where the duties include internal and customer liaison to ascertain test requirements , design and build test jigs, keeping accurate reports whilst adhering to time scales. The company in return offer a friendly and inviting work environment where a dedicated engineer will flourish.
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- To test and fault find to component level on wide range of electronic products including : Analogue and Digital circuitry, PCB’s and legacy electronics
- Test assembled PCB to test specifications.
- Design test jigs to ensure products are tested to specifications
- Ensure accurate records are maintained and repeat faults are feb back to the design team
- Work under pressure and comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
Essential Skills for the test engineer are:
- Electronics engineer with proven test experience to component level
- Experience of surface mount technology and conventional components.
- Previous test experience with Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Must have all round electronic component knowledge.
- Able to organise other technicians/engineers
- Must have own transport
Qualifications required for the test engineer are:
- HNC Electronics would be an advantage
- Working hours are:- Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.00pm, Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 with length of service plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment.
- Free parking.
Key Words:Test, Engineer, Electronics, PCB, Analogue, Digital, Jigs, Legacy, Traditional, Component, Schematics
Cordant People Are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer