£18,000 – £21,000 + overtime rates and excellent benefits package
Are you an experienced Test Technician who is looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for your next step with a long standing and reputable firm?
If so, then we’d like to hear from you.
Cordant People are looking for a Test Technician to inspect and test mechanically wired and soldered assemblies and PCBs using various inspection and test equipment.
Duties to include:
– Completing inspection and test workload to manufacture specifications and within time constraints.
– Ensuring wiring, soldering or mechanically assembled equipment is consistent with quality at all times and to follow build notes, Standard Operating Procedures, bills of materials, detailed drawings and pictures.
– Functionality test box build assemblies, looms and PCB’S following the test schedules and using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, breakout boxes, cirrus testers, digital multimeters, earth bonding and insulation test equipment.
– Providing feedback to production staff on error finding and support to corrective actions in order to promote improvements in quality and efficiency.
– Maintaining work space cleanliness and safety, correct storage of kits and responsibility for own tools (requirements and safekeeping).
– Completing accurately relevant production forms indicating kit inaccuracy (shortage, over-issue, BOM adjustment) and material issues (damaged and faulty material).
– Displaying personal professional behaviour in line with HR policies
– Identifying production critical processes and critical success factors.
– Carrying out 5S and other Continuous Improvement initiatives.
– Managing the Performance Measurement Process (PMP).
– Team-working within the department and other Departments in order to facilitate issue resolution and participate in cross functional team projects.
– The Test Technician could carry out any other duties within their competences as required by the Inspection and Test Team Leader.
– Able to read electrical schematics and engineering drawings.
– Use of digital multimeter, LCR meters, Oscilloscope’s and machine testers.
– Basic ICT skills
– Ability to fault find down to component level.
– Knowledge of PLC’s, RF and high power.
Interested? Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
Cordant People ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer