CP2 – Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant People are recruiting for TIG/MIG welders for a fast growing company that is located in Blackburn area, looking for candidates with both a good skill set and a good mind set.
The right candidate needs to have had previous experience TIG & MIG welding, this is an essential quality.
More about the role:
- £9.50 – £10.00ph pay rate based off experience
- Welding experience is essential
- Early finish on Friday’s
- Permanent Opportunity
- Working in a fast growing and friendly company
Experience preferred for Welders
- TIG/MIG welding
- Good level of understanding of written and spoken English
- Good level of numeracy skills
- Good ability of team working skills
- Good eye for attention to detail
Details of Fabrication Welders
- Working hours Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 4.20pm
- Early finish on Friday 7.30am – 1.45pm
- Temporary to permanent contract
- Previous experience essential
- 28 days holidays
- Early finish Friday
- Weekly pay
- Permanent opportunity
- Pension Scheme
Successful candidates will need to have experience working in TIG/MIG welding and should have a good mind set to working.
If you feel that this role is for you and would like to learn more apply with your CV or call Mollie at Cordant on 01204478970 between 8am and 5pm Monday-Friday.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer