Trainee/Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Type: Full time, Permanent (40 hours)
Contact: Alex Fitzgerald – LinkedIn
Are you career minded and ambitious? Are you driven by performance related pay? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeed.
Account managers provide integral support to the residential team supporting both the Branch Manager and Recruitment Consultant(s) with day to day operations. The role is demanding and fast paced and involves:
- Collecting worker availability and ensuring the availability list is updated.
- Covering any ad-hoc shifts by maximising the availability of the workforce.
- Collecting re-book of shifts and ensuring the re-book sheet is kept updated.
- Ensuring that client rings rounds are completed on a daily basis.
- Monitoring the compliance and training for the existing workforce to ensure the business is operating safely.
- Effectively support the management of the mobile workforce to ensure a stable and reliable workforce.
- Working closely with and supporting the Recruitment Consultant(s) to allow the business to grow.
- Supporting day to day operations and delivering targeted hours and shifts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as per the targets set in Branch.
- Supporting with branch administration tasks as required.
- A strong team player and able to work collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer focussed, professional and able to present yourself in a manner that best represents the business.
- Able to multitask, prioritise a demanding workload and work towards and within deadlines.
- Resilient and able to respond positively to setbacks.
- A good planner with strong organisational skills.
- Awareness of safe practices within the sector, demonstrating a willingness to gain a fuller understanding of the sector where necessary.
- Competent in all IT packages relevant to the role.
The Cordant Group is a £800+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s people solutions provider of choice. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below . If you would like further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can find my contact details on LinkedIn – Alex Fitzgerald.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer