Recruitment Consultant- No experience necessary
Location: Warrington, Cheshire.
Type Full time, Permanent
Are you career-minded and ambitious? Are you driven by performance-related pay? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeeding.
You’ll be expected to consult with a variety of businesses, quickly understanding their recruitment needs and demonstrating efficient and effective solutions. You will also interview candidates on a face to face basis as well as over the phone, to fully understand their skills whilst using every opportunity to develop sales leads. The key to success will be your ability to match the best candidates in the market with the needs of your clients.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Possessing a new business attitude, you will be focused on winning business for your Division.
- You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of clients and candidates alike.
- Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly KPI’s and targets through maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- You will operate in 360o capacity, managing both client and candidate expectations.
- You will manage a social media presence, effectively utilising platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Managing your database, you will communicate regularly with “live candidates”, promoting the professional Cordant People business.
Are you the right person?
At Cordant People we are dedicated to recruiting the right individuals who can operate in a way that adheres to our core company values. Can you operate with candour and work collaboratively to create opportunities through a relentless work ethic?
Attitude is everything- if you are the type of person who is motivated by the challenge and the rewards it can bring, then this could be the ideal role for you.
We are committed to hiring ambitious individuals to join our team; we can teach you how to recruit but it’s the things we can’t teach that are essential. If you are interested in a career in recruitment, no matter what your career history or industry knowledge so far, then contact me today to find out more about opportunities in your area.
Cordant People are part of the Cordant Group, which is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
You must hold a Full UK Driving licence for this role.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer