I’m currently recruiting for a motivated and confident Trainee Sales Executive to join a global company in Blackpool.
The Trainee Sales Executive is join an existing team and we are looking for an individual who has a genuine desire to develop long term relationships with and provide effective solutions to customers.
The Trainee Sales Executive will join the Buildings & Housings Division and the role will be to sell a wide range of products, including Modular Building Systems to accommodate personnel, Modular Housing Systems to accommodate plant and equipment, and Cabinets to accommodate instruments and equipment. Therefore, somebody with a technical or practical mind would be ideal.
Their key customers for these products include a broad spectrum of organisations within the Public and Private sectors, so commitment to building long-term customer relationships is essential to attract repeat business.
This position offers a wide variety of selling experiences from visiting customers to following up leads and handling enquiries from the sales office in Poulton-le-Fylde. As experience in the role increases so to will the amount of time spent out of the office visiting customers. We would like you to be located in Lancashire.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Liaise with current customers and develop new relationships.
- Prospecting current non–user accounts.
- Demonstrate high quality products to customers.
- Build a rapport with customers and listen to their feedback.
- Be inquisitive to identify customer’s needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions.
- Show determination to achieve goals and hit targets.
- Interpret sales reports and identify market and product opportunities.
- Participate in team sales meetings and share product / market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team
- Some experience within a sales or customer service environment.
- A genuine desire to develop a career in Sales.
- A practical or technical background / mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- A high level of self–motivation.
- A degree possibly in a practical / technical subject.
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer