Cordant People have an exciting opporutnity with our client based in Potters Bar for a Tranport Administrator.
Assisting Transport Support in the smooth operation of the Transport department, compiling, maintaining documentation and managing information.
Principle Duties and Accountabilities:
The successful individual will be responsible for assisting the management and administration of the transport department. As assistant, they would be making sure that the day-to-day office tasks run smoothly, is organised and accurate. The individual will have to have pay close attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proactive and positive approach to all aspects of transport related matters
- Creates, revises and updated transport record keeping systems on a daily basis to ensure accurate information is continually available.
- Assists in resolving transport problems through the preparation of reports, i.e. defect reports
- Collating of weekly drivers documentation, weekly mileage forms, defect reports etc:
- Filing and updating of transport documentation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Arranging Service and MOT for all company vehicles
- Processing parking fines
- Able to demonstrate good organisational and time management skills.
- Able to work accurately and methodically under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information
- A smart appearance and professional manner
Qualifications / Competency:
- Competent in use of MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Office Outlook
Full Time, Perm
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer