Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, organised and reliable Transport / Customer Service Administrator on a Temp to Perm basis.
The role will be predominantly Monday – Friday it will be a rotating shift pattern (06:00 – 14:30 / 07:00 – 15:30 + any office working hours) and occasional holiday cover on Saturdays, therefore a flexible approach to hours is needed.
Due to the location of the site transport is essential, occasional travel to other sites may be required.
Salary will be £8.50 per hour.
* Effectively communicate with international customers, various internal teams, courier companies etc.
* Constantly monitor route progress throughout the day
* An excellent communicator with people at any level within the organisation
* Competent problem solving skills with the ability to look for alternative solutions
* Immaculate attention to detail alongside highly accurate data entry and inputting skills
* Passionate and willing to provide exceptional levels of customer service
* Experience with Office packages needed, specifically Excel. Experience of V-lookups, Pivot tables and formula’s needed
* Previous experience within a similar role would be beneficial
Please apply in the first instance with a copy of your CV and details of your relevant experience.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer