This role would ideally suit a candidate with previous logistics admin experience. You must be self-motivated, hard working and show great attention to detail. Knowledge of transport and warehouse is beneficial to be considered for this position.
Based in Knowsley, Liverpool – the working hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include.
- Experience in a Traffic office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Highly organised and a team player
- Deadline focused
- Flexible, adaptable and quick to learn
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail focused
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Possess a positive outlook, promoting constructive responses to the challenges of work
Your duties will include…
- Proactively managing real-time challenges and issues, communicating and re-routing to ensure timely delivery, collections.
- Transport planning for collections/deliveries/assembly
- Update collection and delivery status on time
- All related administrative activities in the Transport department.
- Responsible for creation and issuing of run sheets detailing all collections and deliveries.
- Working with Warehouse and Transport teams to ensure smooth and efficient movement of all deliveries.
- Customer Service – dealing with queries from customers, drivers and assist in their enquiries via phone and email, ensuring satisfactory and timely resolution
- Data entry with attention to detail
- Entering and updating consignments
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
Salary: £22,000 /year depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer