Are you an experienced HGV Technician Supervisor?
Can you work closely with and proactively supervise a team of technicians?
Do you want to work for a globally known brand?
Can you ensure that customers expectations are met at all times?
We are seeking an experienced HGV Technician Supervisor for one of our clients situated in Lanarkshire.
- Supervise a team
- Work to provide a positive hard work ethic
- Monthly 1:1’s with Technicians
- Being proactive when any cleaning and general housekeeping issues arise and be responsible for the workshop environment
- Manage job issues or problems
- Quality check all jobs
- Working closely with colleagues and shift handovers including outstanding repair order and customer issues
- Coach technicians with diagnostics
- Specify repair solutions for minor defects found during service or other planned work
- Come up with solutions for defects
- Specify repair solutions to facilitate the production of quotes
- You must have significant experience of working within the Motor industry being a technician
- Know about VOSA requirements and MOT testers manual.
- Have a good understanding of Operators Licence Laws and Regulations
- NVQ 3 or equivalent in Motor Vehicle Technology
- To be able to coach a team
- Always conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Have a proactive approach to managing a workshop
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- £35K salary
- 42.5 hrs a week plus overtime (time x 1.5) plus standby and call out allowance
- Pension scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- 30 days holiday, including bank Holidays (rising with service)
If you are looking for an exciting new career, working for a great company please apply!!!
(Interviews are being held immediately)
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer