£9 per hour
Monday to Friday
07:30 – 16:30
- Using power and hand tools to cut fabric to wooden framework in the assembly of hand-crafted furniture.
- Attach finishes, including buttons, trim and other decorative accessories, to complete orders according to specifications.
- Measure and cut fabric or leather pieces with the aid of patterns or stencils and industrial cutting tools to precise sizes and dimensions.
- Read work orders and maintain database of production status for communication with outside clients as well as in-house sales managers.
- Inspect wooden frame work for defects and make repairs as needed prior to upholstery application and other finish work.
- Operate portable hand-sewing equipment, nail guns, hobnail and tack hammers, hot-knife cutters and other industrial equipment.
- Determine fabric inventory and place orders with textile partner; provide status updates about fabric availability to clients and managers.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer