Cordant people are looking for waiting/bar staff to work for our client based In London to start immediately
- Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Passionate and reliable
- Immaculately presented
- Previous banquet serving experience is a big plus
- Ability to communicate in professional manner
- Excellent food and beverage product knowledge.
- Professional service skills.
- Health and hygiene knowledge
- Perform all the service sequence and tasks according to guest’s needs
- Check the table setting, cleanliness and side station preparation as per work station
- Perform or assist in the Hosting, Cashiering and Waiter duties whenever is required.
- Respond positively, politely, and efficiently to all extraordinary requests from guests, and act accordingly when dealing with complaints or problems reported to him.
- Strive to ensure that our guests receive the highest standards and quality of product and service delivery
If this sounds like a role for you apply now! call and speak to Sunny on 0203 174 2095
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer