An opportunity has arisen for candidates to join our client based in Dunkeswell.
As a Warehouse Cleaner your duties would include general cleaning such as sweeping, mopping and dusting/damp wiping, cleaning of washrooms and toilets, restocking and cleaning of tea and coffee facilities. You must be able to work with chemicals in accordance with COSHH regulations and work within Health and Safety guidelines. This role would appeal to someone with previous cleaning experience, who is able to use their own initiative after induction training and who is happy to work in a warehouse environment.
Cleaning experience is desired but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Have an understanding of COSHH.
- Be well presented, polite and courteous.
- Be conscientious and have an eye for detail.
- Take pride in your work and be able to work with your own initiative.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Be prepared to start on Monday 17th February.
Monday to Friday
9am-5pm – can be flexible on the hours to suit the right candidate
£8.75 per hour
This is an ongoing temporary position.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer