We are recruiting for a Warehouse Manager in Newark-on-Trent area. This is a full-time position for someone with managerial experience in a warehouse environment.
Main responsibilities and duties would be:
- To manage deliveries and incoming goods, ensuring that they are all stored correctly in the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean and organised warehouse.
- Liaise with other departments within the business by informing them of stock levels and keeping them up-to-date regarding deliveries.
- Have an active role in preparing orders and loading delivery vehicles.
- Regularly communicate with other Managers within the business to ensure operations are running smoothly and to assess and review company targets.
We are looking for individuals with exceptional social skills as clear communication in the warehouse and with other departments is imperative. The ideal candidate will be hard-working, proactive and capable of identifying areas of improvement within the warehouse and the running of the business. Good leadership skills are also essential for this position as well as good organisational skills.
Experience using a bar-code system is highly desirable and candidates must have proficient computer skills.
If you are looking for a new, challenging working environment with great teamwork dynamics, please submit your CV or call 01522 534319.
Cordant is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer