Role – Warehouse Operative
Location – Longtown
Working hours – 03:00-11:30am
Hourly rate – £9.50ph
As a Temporary Associate, you may be asked to work in various areas of Delivery Stations and Sort Centres, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound.
Your tasks may include:
- receiving & sorting parcels into relevant post codes
- staging, feeding the lines, & resorting missorts
- handling the full range of products sold by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
- following Amazon’s internal processes and procedures, including using radio frequency (RF) scanners and reading instructions from the scanners
You will be required to adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards and consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department.
The role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
- * Standing and/or walking during the duration of a shift (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
* Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
* Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching during the duration of a shift
* Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight during the duration of a shift
* Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
* Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 metres (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
* Regularly climbing and descending flights of stairs safely
Please press apply if you are able to get to the location for the desired time or give us a call on 0141 370 2380.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant People Scotland is part of the Cordant Group, an international recruitment provider:
4 Scottish locations:
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer