Cordant People are recruiting for a warehouse operative on behalf of our client, a freight forwarding and distribution centre based in Pilsworth, Bury.
- Sortation of parcels and freight.
- Work in a professional manner at all times.
- Follow Manual Handling and safe working policies.
- Handle all freight with care and attention.
- Use the correct equipment and methods for handling and moving all freight.
- Ensure all deliveries are loaded safely prior to leaving the depot.
- Report all damages immediately to your line manager.
- Ensure all freight being loaded or unloaded matches relevant paperwork / scanner information.
- Ensure that customers freight are transported, stored safely and treated with respect.
- Ensure warehouse is kept tidy and H&S issues reported immediately
Hours of work:
Various shifts available. All shifts are Monday to Friday.
5pm – 2.30am
11pm – 8.30am
The rate of pay is below:
£8.21 under 25
£8.72 over 25
To apply, please send your CV.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer