Applicants must have previous laundry, warehouse or logistics experience and be available to start work on Monday 19th April.
Duties will include:
- Ensure all items are in-scanned into the IT system and segregated ensuring all wash loads are weighed prior to loading.
- Load items into washing machines and select the relevant wash program.
- Ensure all wash production records are updated accordingly.
- Unload washing machines and load into tumble dryers, ensuring relevant programs are selected.
- Unload tumble dryers, ensuring all items are clean and dry before moving to the inspection area.
- Inspect items for damage at every stage.
- Out-scan all items and pack as per customer requirements.
- Carry out completeness check on the IT system, print delivery note and load into relevant Driver’s cage.
- Ensure all targets set are achieved.
- Maintain all laundry equipment on a regular basis in accordance with the maintenance schedule.
- Operate all laundry machinery in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and user manuals.
- Ensure the laundry is clean and tidy throughout the shift; carry out specific tasks as and when required.
- Observe all health and safety regulations and procedures.
Hours: 6:30am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday
£9.00 per hour
O/t – £11.97
Sat – £13.50
Sun – £18.00
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer