Cordant People are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives on behalf of their well-established client who provides a wide-range of delivery services.
This is a Temp to Perm position for the right candidate. There are excellent opportunities for career progression and more!
You will be responsible for the accurate and timely sortation of parcels and mail. The role is essential to ensuring customers receive the correct deliveries at the correct time and uphold the promise of delivering exactly.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 2pm-10pm
Rate of Pay: £8.36p/h – £8.91p/h dependent on age in line with NMW.
- Accurate sortation of parcels and mail either by hand or through the use of sortation equipment
- Scanning and loading of parcels and mail into sacks and cages
- Ensuring all sortation is completed in line with the companies operating procedures and security standards
- Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills; the ability to interpret and complete paperwork in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure and is comfortable in achieving tight deadlines
- Proactive and energetic and takes an active part in the success of the department and team
If you feel you have all the relevant skills and attributes please click apply or call Leigh on 01423 501171 for more information.
Cordant People is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer