We are seeking an experienced warehouse operative/ forklift driver for our client who is based in Cumbernauld. This is a permanent role which could start immediately for the right candidate. The hours of work will be Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm.
Although the role will predominantly be based within the warehouse we are seeking a candidate who has previous experience driving a 7.5t vehicle as you will be required to cover holiday period delivering goods across Scotland.
- Working within the warehouse – picking and packing goods
- Operating counterbalance forklift
- Preparing & loading vehicles
- Adhering to strict health and safety procedures
- Manual handling – moving medium to heavy material
- Quality checks on material
- Must have previous experience operating a counterbalance forklift
- Must have a valid counterbalance forklift licence
- Prior knowledge of multi drop delivery would be an advantage p
- Ability to work on own incentive
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a team
- Material handling experience
- Strong work ethic
If you are interested in this role then please apply by clicking the apply button and be sure to attached your most up to date CV.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland – Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment business. Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer