Cordant People WGC are recruiting for warehouse operatives on either a day or late shift
Some warehouse experience is preferred and the successful candidate will also have previous experience in stock control.
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and IT literacy skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
– Moving stock by manual operation of cages
– Ensuring stock is of a high standard and sorting appropriately
– Ensure the warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times
– Help coordinate the ethical disposal of waste materials
– To ensure stock and sorting areas are efficiently and safely organised
– Organise stock of new goods for storage and distribution
– Sorting and packing of deliveries
– Manual handling of stock adhering to Health and Safety regulations
– Assist van drivers with collections and deliveries as a van drivers mate
Working 37.5 hours a week, flexible working 5 out of 7 days – Monday to Friday
8 am to 4.00 pm OR 4.00pm to 12.00am
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer