Warehouse / Production Operative
£Depending on experience
Our client based in Witham are looking for a Warehouse / Assembly Operative to join there small but busy team. You will be responsible for Upholstery, production and assembly of various products, this will also include basic electronics. When it comes to the warehousing duties, you will pick and pack products, receive goods as well as dispatch and maintain stock. APPLY NOW!
- Assembly of a wide range of products, small and large.
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy.
- Repairing products sent back from customers.
- Picking and packing.
- Receiving good and dispatch.
- Keep a high level of Quality Control on all products.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be able to use hand tools.
- Use of a soldering iron before.
- Forklift licence is desired but not essential.
- £Depending on experience
- Friendly working hours.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free parking.
Key words – Assembly, production, warehouse, soldering, operative, factory, assembler, repair, picking, packing,
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer