My client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join a successful team based in Stokesley.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a small team in an ever changing environment.
Warehouse Supervisor duties and responsibilities:
- Analyse shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries
- Track inventory levels
- Be confident using a computer and can manage online demand
- Order new supplies in a timely manner
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Optimise employee workflow
- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
This role will become permanent for the right person but will start on a temporary basis, due to the location of the business it is best that candidates drive or have a mode of transport and public transport links are limited.
Salary between £18-£20k depending on experience. Day shift hours, overtime as and when required during busy peak season.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer