My client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join a successful team, the company are growing from strength to strength and now ship to 70 countries.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing a small team in an ever changing environment.
Warehouse Supervisor duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels
- Order new supplies in a timely manner
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Optimize employee workflow
- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
This role will become permanent for the right person but will start on a temporary basis, due to the location of the business it is best that candidates drive or have a mode of transport and public transport links are limited.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer